We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we fall into mutually satisfying weirdness, and call it love... true love. - Robert Fulghum

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Unit 5, SF Juvenile Justice Center

Your smile
lights up the windowless room
the cement walls.
Your entire smile fills my eyes and brightens up my heart and
I believe that this radiance
this brilliance
this momentary whole soulbody expression of vibrancy
does not come from crime alone nor anger nor heartbreak nor revenge nor frustration nor impatience nor sorrow nor abuse nor losing
but elseplace within you and is
a river of unbound beauty of colors tinted with night blooming trumpet vine.
Arms suddenly thrown so wide open and the world is embraced.
In that one smile.
You daughter of the Universe,
You who matters much to me to us to this to you.
Know this now, please know this now.
And I wish I want I entice I ask you to dive into that place into that river of beauty within you and soak and swim and rest and flow and be carried.
Yes carried.
Carry yourself to the sweet sweet shore.
Your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment